Professional development sessions are designed uniquely and specifically for every school.
We will work with technology coordinators or school leaders to insure these workshops align with the vision and mission of the school, and support the critical work already in place. If your team is not able to meet in person, we are happy to offer a live or recorded virtual workshop.
Here are a few examples of professional development sessions we have offered:
- Best Apps for K-2nd: Differentiate, Engage, Educate
- Making the Most of Google Classroom & Chrome Extensions
- Safe Digital Learning & Citizenship
- The Intersection of Classroom Management & Chromebooks
- Welcome to Your Tech (Overview of Tools for New Hires)
Ready to get started?
Get in touch with us today!