Chicago Public Schools Education & Training
CPS Technology Education & Training
Our focus on Technology Education & Training tailors professional learning to the needs of schools with ongoing, timely, and expert support. We build partnerships with all stakeholders to fuel growth through a strategic model.
Who We Are
- Local Chicago Minority Business Enterprise
- CPS Professional Learning Vendor
- 25+ years serving public, private & charter schools
- Professionals with educational backgrounds,
including classroom & leadership experience
- Technological & pedagogical expertise
- Google partners & Google Certified Trainers
- Problem-solvers, collaborators, & innovators
How We Help
We will learn the unique needs, goals
and vision of the community. Then,
lead technology initiatives to support
administrators, teachers, and families.
Professional learning is designed uniquely and specifically for every school.
We will work with technology coordinators or school leaders to insure these workshops align with the vision and mission of the school, and support the critical work already in place. If your team is not able to meet in person, we are happy to offer a live or recorded virtual workshop.
Here are a few examples of professional development sessions we have offered:
- Best Apps for K-2nd: Differentiate, Engage, Educate
- Making the Most of Google Classroom & Chrome Extensions
- Safe Digital Learning & Citizenship
- The Intersection of Classroom Management & Chromebooks
- Welcome to Your Tech (Overview of Tools for New Hires)
– Edward Collins, Principal, Burbank Elementary
– Linda Foley, Principal, Newberry Math & Science Academy
– Danielle Bagdzius, Curriculum Coordinator, Komarek District 94
EMILY ZIEBKA | DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION & TRAINING
Emily Ziebka leads organizational initiatives with strategic planning. She develops,
designs and tailors training to meet each organization’s unique culture utilizing a
highly responsive approach.
Certifications & Qualifications
Ready to get started?
Get in touch with us today!