Robert Crown Center for Health Education
Heliox Group Job Function
The Robert Crown Center for Health Education (RCC) recently made the transition to a 100% outreach model of program delivery. Their team of health educators travel to schools in the Chicagoland area to deliver Puberty, Sex, and Drug Education to students. Since serving as RCC’s IT administrator, Heliox Group has:
- Migrated email from a on-premise Microsoft Exchange email server to Microsoft’s cloud-based Office 365 environment
- Implemented Cloud-based file storage in Microsoft OneDrive and SharePoint
- Spearheaded move of the entire organization to new office location and designed the following tech infrastructure:
- Coordinated install of low-voltage cabling
- Built and patched MDF infrastructure
- Coordinated server migration to Windows Server 2016
- Installed Aruba Instant cloud-managed Wireless access points
- Installed 8×8 — a cloud-based VOIP phone system
Ready to get started?
Get in touch with us today!